Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Moving on

Deb and i had our tarot cards read the other night... i asked about love specifically. When the reader flipped the DEATH card my heart nearly shattered. Was I destined to live a loveless life??

"Dont be worried" she assured me. "Its not as bad as you may think."

She then went on to explain that she can see I have someone in my past that is not allowing me to move on... and until my feelings for this individual die, i will never really be happy nor will i be able to find love.

Deb agreed. "Its time to get over Ryan" she told me.

I knew she was right. I knew the cards spoke the truth. I was finally ready to forget Ryan.

Today I received an email from my dad reading:

Rae,

Guess who just called? A very strange accented young man from a far away land.

He said that he tried calling you but could not reach you. He wanted to say thanks for the books and he’ll call you tomorrow.

The ole heart throb sounded good yet I couldn’t understand most of what he said.

Cheers

How am I ever going to move on now?

No comments: