Friday, February 18, 2005

Hooray for Hollywood

So- yesterday as the boss man was heading through the door, calling out my assignments for the next morning as I frantically try to keep up, he added one of particular interest... "Oh, and book yourself a flight to LA next friday, you're coming out for the Oscars..."

So, yay! I am moviestar land bound... and while i claim to have a hatred for the sunny California coast, I figure its an excellent place to visit for the weekend... especially when the sole purpose of going is to socialize at film industry parties... not a bad gig. AND since my girl, the infamous JSwis, lives in LALAland, I get to see her too. Out of sheer joy and excitement I must have called her 3 times last night to continually express my happiness. Of course I was kinda wasted for two of the calls- either way though, damn, I miss that girl.

Alright- if i want to keep up the perks i must get back to work. Need to keep the boss man happy so he doesn't cancel my spa appointments for tomorrow

No comments: